Since I've become a dillydallier my resolutions no longer come with any guilt or shame. I no longer feel bad about projects that were started and left unfinished. Fabrics, kits and patterns are part of a collection and not necessarily meant to be made into anything. There are no deadlines concerning projects. I am loving the dillydally lifestyle!
So...here are my DillyDally resolutions:
- Will dillydally at least a little everyday.
- Will only work on what feels good at the moment.
- Will begin new projects on a whim.
- Will only complete projects when there is the urge to do so.
- Will continue to add to my current fabric, kit and pattern collections.
- Will spend time dillydallying with those who understand the dillydally lifestyle.
- Will actively recruit and encourage others to adopt the principles of dillydallying.
Yesterday Brother, Kysa and I dillydallied our way out the road. The scenery was great and so was their company! In two days, Brother DillyDally will return to school in the midwest and I return to work on Monday...as we reenter our "normal" lives, dillydally time will once again become limited. A reminder to savor and treasure the dillydally time we do have...